The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Priority consideration will be given to qualified candidates who possess knowledge of Canada’s official languages.
Coordinated Service Planning Intake Worker
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is seeking a full time (35 hours) Coordinated Service Planning Intake Worker. Please email resume to email@example.com by Friday, October 26th, 2018.
- Registered or eligible for registration with the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW)
- Prior experience working with children and youth with multiple or complex needs and their families
- Knowledge of community services and supports in the Chatham-Kent Community
- Possess a valid driver licence and insured vehicle
The following are considered an asset:
- Understanding of Indigenous culture, heritage and traditions
- Demonstrated strengths and skills in collaboration within organizations and in the community
- Solution-focused approach to team work
- Family-centred, objective and compassionate in approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability for creative and innovative thinking
- Strong computer skills
As a member of the Family Service Team you will:
- Complete intake assessments
- Provide Service Coordination
- Identify client strengths or needs
- Liaise with internal and external service providers
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham Kent is seeking a qualified Life Guard. Shifts will be in early evening and occasional day hours. This position is suitable for students.
Please email resume to:
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.