LIFE LINKS/SELF DISCOVERY: Bridging the Transition from Childhood to Adulthood
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent’s Life Links program provides service coordination support to families with children and youth ages 6 through 21.
A family meets with a Life Links social worker to:
- Understand and support the family’s goals
- Work together to create a plan towards goal attainment
- Obtain access to CTC-CK programs (youth groups, specialized life skill groups, short term therapy services)
- Be a part of the transition planning process from childhood to adulthood
- Learn about and gain access to community programs and services
- Seek support and assistance with referrals to community agencies and programs
Please note a confirmed diagnosis of a physical or developmental delay is required to access this program.
For more information or to make a referral to the program, contact the Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent intake department at (519) 354-0520.
This program is sponsored in part through a generous grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation.