For those of you who didn’t make Prince Harry and Meghan’s guest list, the Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation invites you to the most posh FOG yet- Festival of Giving, British Invasion!
This year’s Festival of Giving, British Invasion, will deliver the Full Monty of all things British, featuring top-notch entertainment, specialty drinks, food, silent & live auctions, and fundraising!
Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 at 9:00am.
- Tickets are $150 each (no donation receipt)
- Tickets will be sold exclusively through CK Tickets, and can be purchased online through www.cktickets.com, in person or over the phone at the Cultural Centre Box Office
- CK Tickets allows guests to select their own table and seat numbers upon payment. Please organize your groups ahead of time to ensure you’re seated together.
- All tables seat 8-10.If you require a table of 12, please contact the Foundation in advance at 519-354-0520 x 226.
- All ticket sales and seating arrangements are final upon payment.
Tickets move faster than David Beckham- don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to party with Queen and The Queen in the same evening.
If you or your business is interested in supporting this year’s Festival of Giving, please take a look at our Sponsorship Opportunities and contact the Foundation for more information.
The Festival of Giving 2017 Steering Committee