Over the past 18 years, the Festival of Giving has evolved into one of Chatham-Kent’s most premiere events, annually attracting over 1,100 guests and volunteers, hundreds of auction items, and raising on average $225,000 annually. The lead organization, and primary beneficiary of FOG, the Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation of Chatham-Kent, works to raise community awareness and funds for the Children’s Treatment Centre, which provides quality care to children in our community who have physical, developmental, or communication challenges.
This year, The FOG committee spanned the globe to bring an event that will both entertain and inspire! From the thrill of victory to the agony of defeat, Festival of Giving’s Wide World of Sports will feature top-notch entertainment, speciality drinks, food, silent and live auctions, and fundraising!
Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Monday, January 14, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Tickets are $175 each (no donation receipt)
- Tickets will be sold exclusively through CK Tickets, and can be purchased:
- ON-LINE through www.cktickets.com
- PHONE the Capitol Theatre Box Office at 519-354-8338 or
- IN PERSON at the Capitol Theatre Box Office at 238 King Street West, Chatham, Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- CK Tickets allows guests to select their own table and seat numbers upon payment. Please organize your groups ahead of time to ensure you’re seated together. All tables seat 10.
- All ticket sales and seating arrangements are final upon payment.
If you or your business is interested in supporting this year’s Festival of Giving, please contact the Foundation for more information on our Sponsorship Opportunities.
The Festival of Giving 2019 Steering Committee