Single-Day Event at One Classic Car Drive to Feature “Art at RM” and RM40 Concours d’Elegance benefiting Children’s Treatment Centre Foundation
- RM Sotheby’s and RM Auto Restoration to host 40th Anniversary activities on Saturday, 22 June at company headquarters in Blenheim, Ontario
- Feature activities include a Concours d’Elegance displaying some of the world’s rarest cars, with proceeds benefiting the Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent, art vendors, a graffiti competition, and more
June 22, 2019 – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
AT THE RM CLASSIC CAR GROUNDS
A once-in-a-lifetime collector car display, the RM40 Concours d’Elegance will take place at One Classic Car Drive and will feature some of the rarest and most beautiful cars in the world. Early highlights include the wild yet stunningly graceful 1937 Cadillac Series 90 Hartmann Cabriolet, measuring an imposing 22 feet in length, one of less than ten surviving models, and most recently shown at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance; and the multi-award winning 1933 Delage D8S Roadster by De Villars, one of just 99 models built, and representing the height of the Art Deco-influenced French design in the 1930s. The Cadillac and Delage were beautifully restored by the expert craftsmen at RM Auto Restoration, who have won the coveted Best of Show an unmatched six-times at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
Other Saturday event highlights include, entertainment by local act Toast & Jam and lunch options available from a variety of food trucks. A free shuttle service will also be available at RM headquarters to take attendees to and from the Downtown Chatham RetroFest and Tecumseh Park festivities.
Tickets to the indoor Concours can be purchased:
- ON-LINE through www.cktickets.com
- PHONE the Capitol Theatre Box Office at 519-354-8338 or
- IN PERSON at the Capitol Theatre Box Office at 238 King Street West, Chatham, Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- DAY OF EVENT at the gate upon arrival to the event on June 22
- $20 per ticket, children 12 and under Free
1933 Delage D8S Roadster by De Villars restored by RM Auto Restoration wins Best of Show at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance (Kimball Studios © Courtesy of RM Sotheby’s)
1937 Cadillac Series 90 Hartmann Cabriolet restored by RM Auto Restoration at the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegeance (Darin Schnabel © 2018 Courtesy of RM Sotheby’s)