The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent strives for inclusivity and representative practices to respond to the communities we serve. The Centre welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, immigrants/refugees, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. The Centre is committed to equity and diversity. Legal experience would be considered an asset.
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is recruiting a Volunteer Board of Director
If you have:
- A passion for helping others optimize the quality of their life
- A strong sense of community
As a volunteer board member, you will:
- Participate in the Centre’s Results Based governance model
- Contribute your unique knowledge and experience as part of the board team
- Gain satisfaction in being part of a progressive, caring organization
- Develop new relationships with other caring, giving people
- Participate on subcommittees focusing on guiding, monitoring, and auditing Board, CEO and organizational performance
- Commit to attending board meetings and other board functions
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham Kent:
- Provides rehabilitative services for children with a variety of special needs
- Provides diagnostic Audiology services to clients of all ages
- Has operated in the community for over 73 years.
- Is primarily funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
- Learn more about us at: childrenstreatment-ck.com
- Please submit resume to email@example.com by Friday, November 18th, 2022.