As you prepare for your appointment please remember:
- Only one adult can accompany the client or child into the centre.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment. Waiting space is restricted, no toys, and limited seating.
- Only bring absolute essentials with you such as a diaper change, bottle, sippy cup. Do not bring anything that cannot be easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Adults must always wear the CTC-CK’s surgical masks made available at the time of check in. Children over the age of 2 are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Always maintain physical distancing in the centre.
- Children must be supervised and remain at your side at allIf this is difficult, please ask to use our Emergency Waiting room when you arrive.
- Washrooms are open and available. We also have an accessible family washroom for your use, please let reception know and they will gladly direct you to the family washroom.
- Leave the centre immediately after your appointment is finished.
Steps to follow when you arrive for your appointment:
- The night before, or the day of your appointment, review the COVID-19 Risk Screening Questions. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call 519-354-0520 ext. 0.
- When you arrive, please remain in your car or outside the building until a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Maintain physical distancing while you wait.
- Use the hand sanitizer when you enter.
- At the reception desk, you will be asked the COVID-19 Risk Screening questions and older clients and adults will be given a surgical mask to wear in the centre. Adults are not allowed to wear personal masks. Children over the age of 2 are expected to wear a mask if able.
- Your clinician will meet you at reception.
Suggestions for your appointment:
- Jot down any questions, or concerns you have, and bring them along to the appointment.
- Bring some paper, or use your phone, to write down points made, or therapy suggestions to enable you to share the outcome of the appointment with other family members, or health professionals.
- If you are not clear about a comment or suggestion, or terminology used, please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- Make sure you know what the next steps will be for after your appointment with each of your child’s team members.
- If you have any concerns or questions about the appointment process, please let us know.
The CTC-CK has implemented recommended public health infection controls and safety practices, but as COVID-19 is an easily transmitted infectious disease, it is not possible to guarantee that there is absolutely no risk of transmission. CTC-CK is currently offering both in-person and virtual services to meet your family’s needs, and welcomes all questions regarding COVID-19 protocols.
Help us keep our clients, families, and staff safe and healthy.