Services are a little different during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Help us keep our clients, families, and staff safe and healthy.
As you prepare for your appointment please remember:
- Only one adult can accompany the client or child into the centre.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment. Waiting space is restricted, no toys, and limited seating.
- Only bring absolute essentials with you such as a diaper change, bottle, sippy cup. Do not bring anything that cannot be easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Adults must always wear a mask in the centre and children over 2 years of age if able.
- Always maintain physical distancing in the centre.
- Children must be supervised and remain at your side at all times. If this is difficult, please ask to use our Emergency Waiting room when you arrive.
- Leave the centre immediately after your appointment is finished.
Steps to follow when you arrive for your appointment at the CTC-CK:
- The night before, or the day of your appointment, review the COVID-19 Risk Screening Questions. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call 519-354-0520
- When you arrive or park at the CTC-CK, please remain in your car or outside the building until a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Maintain physical distancing while you wait and only enter the building and approach reception when safe to do so.
- Use the hand sanitizer when you enter.
- At the reception desk, you will be asked the COVID-19 Risk Screening questions and older clients and adults will be given a surgical mask to wear in the centre. Adults are not allowed to wear personal masks. Children over the age of 2 are expected to wear a mask if able.
- Your clinician will meet you at reception.