As you prepare for your appointment please remember:
- We are a mask-friendly environment! Visitors, family members, clients,
and siblings will not be required to wear a mask in the Centre.
Families should do what they feel is most appropriate for their situation.
- For your safety, staff will continue to wear a mask during in-person, indoor services.
- While active screening will be discontinued, it is important to continue to self-screen for Covid symptoms before your appointment.
- Washrooms are open and available. We also have an accessible family washroom for your use, please let reception know and they will gladly direct you to the family washroom.
- Know your rights! Review the Rights and Responsibilities of Clients and Families:
- If unsure of your appointment date and time, give us a call! Our front office staff will be happy to confirm with you your appointment time.
Steps to follow when you arrive for your appointment:
- Maintain physical distancing while you wait.
- Use the hand sanitizer when you enter.
- Check in with reception.
- Your clinician will meet you at reception.
Suggestions for your appointment:
- Jot down any questions, or concerns you have, and bring them along to the appointment.
- Bring some paper, or use your phone, to write down points made, or therapy suggestions to enable you to share the outcome of the appointment with other family members, or health professionals.
- If you are not clear about a comment or suggestion, or terminology used, please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- Make sure you know what the next steps will be for after your appointment with each of your child’s team members.
- If you have any concerns or questions about the appointment process, please let us know.
The CTC-CK has implemented recommended public health infection controls and safety practices, but as COVID-19 is an easily transmitted infectious disease, it is not possible to guarantee that there is absolutely no risk of transmission. CTC-CK is currently offering both in-person and virtual services to meet your family’s needs, and welcomes all questions regarding COVID-19 protocols.
Help us keep our clients, families, and staff safe and healthy.
Preparing for an appointment – Printable Document (Click Here)