The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Priority consideration will be given to qualified candidates who possess knowledge of Canada’s two official languages.
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is seeking an Occupational Therapist. This is a full- time position (35 hours per week) to start ASAP.
This position will provide services for school aged children primarily in School settings.
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent; Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Driver’s license and insured vehicle
Experience in paediatric rehabilitation
- Strong relationship building
- Receptivity and adaptability to change
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- High initiative; creative contributor
- Prioritizing, planning and organization
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Proactive customer approach; patience/listening
- Professional written & verbal communication
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14th, 2020
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.