The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Priority consideration will be given to qualified candidates who possess knowledge of Canada’s official languages
The following positions are available at this time:
- Occupational Therapist
- Respite Worker
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is seeking an Occupational Therapist. This is a fulltime (35 hours) one year contract position and includes HOOPP pension.
Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent; Registration with the College of
Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Driver’s license and insured vehicle.
Experience in paediatric rehabilitation
- Strong relationship building
- Receptivity and adaptability to change
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- High initiative; creative contributor
- Prioritizing, planning and organization
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Proactive customer approach; patience/listening
- Professional written & verbal communication
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 25th, 2021.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is seeking Respite Workers to provide respite care to Centre clients and their families. Hours are varied and based on need of the families and could include daytime, evening or weekend hours.
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Developmental Service Worker , Child and Youth Worker, or equivalent
- Experience with children and youth with special needs preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to providing quality life experiences in home and in the community
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Access to a vehicle and appropriate insurance
Certification in Safe Management or Crisis Prevention Intervention will be considered an asset.
Please submit resume to email@example.com . Please note only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.