The following positions are available at this time:
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is seeking Respite Workers to provide respite care to Centre clients and their families. Hours are varied and based on need of the families and could include daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Developmental Service Worker, Child and Youth Worker, or equivalent
- Experience with children and youth with special needs preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to providing quality life experiences in home and in the community
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Access to a vehicle and appropriate insurance
Certification in Safe Management or Crisis Prevention Intervention will be considered an asset.
Please submit resume to email@example.com by Friday, March 19th, 2021. Please note only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Priority consideration will be given to qualified candidates who possess knowledge of Canada’s two official languages
The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.