Coordinated Service Planning (CSP) is a family-centred approach to coordinating multisector services for families of children and youth with multiple and/or complex special needs. The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is the lead agency who delivers Coordinated Service Planning in Chatham-Kent.
Services are for children and youth 0 to 18 years of age, or 21 if still actively in high school.
Who We Are:
The team is made up of Service Planning Coordinators (SPC) who are knowledgeable about community services and resources.
What We Provide:
A Service Planning Coordinator (SPC) can help with:
- Identifying meaningful goals to support your child/youth/family’s unique strengths and needs.
- Developing one Coordinated Service Plan which will include all the services that your child/youth is already receiving.
- Bringing together all service providers and ensuring that everyone is working together on identified goals.
- Monitoring your child/youth’s progress through the Coordinated Service Plan.
- Follow-up with service providers on your child/youth’s service team and keep you informed.
- Connecting, navigating and coordinating services based on current and future family-identified goals.